The ultimate objective of the Directorate-General for Communication (DG COMM) is to help build the reputation of the EU by showcasing its democratic legitimacy, embodied in the European Parliament. This entails providing complete and impartial information to citizens and media about the European Parliament, and assisting Members in their communication activities. We strive to reach the right audience with the right message at the right time and in doing so, deliver world-class communication.
We are committed communication professionals coming from various professional and academic backgrounds.
The Directorate for Liaison Offices is DG Communication’s front line in the Member States. The offices connects to citizens across the European Union, engaging with their concerns, understanding their cultures and speaking their languages, in order to make that vital connection between the European Parliament and the diverse local realities it represents. Offices are playing a crucial role in spreading the knowledge of what the European Parliament is working on and has achieved as well as engaging with citizens and various stakeholders. If you are passionate and enthusiastic about Europe, come and apply for a traineeship possibility in the Offices.
- assisting with the event management and organisation
- public relations work related to the European parliament activities
- creating content and visuals for social media and web
- creating reports, searching and cataloguing information and other communication related tasks
- interest in communications
- interest in public relations, including working with media - some experience desirable
- interest in organisation of events for stakeholders and youth - some experience desirable
- interest in creating content and visuals for social media and web - some experience desirable
- good writing skills in Slovene
- good communication skills
- good knowledge of English, spoken and written